I mentioned my good friend Jordan in my last post - she works with me & is one of the most generous, kind hearted people I know. She is hilarious so when we work together she keeps me laughing all day long. She is just a great friend and I am blessed to know her!
She is SO talented & took these INCREDIBLE pictures for me the day of the baby shower at her house for table center pieces - what was done for decorations for a party will now be something I cherish FOREVER!
Jordan, you are so freaking talented and I can't thank you enough for taking these! I want to frame them all!!! I LOVE YOU :)
![]() |
| I'll say "Buddy where is your brother" and he will put his nose on my belly....he knows more than we think! |
![]() |
| Love of my Life |
![]() |
| This one is for you Aunt G-Baby ....Thanks for the shoes! |
![]() |
| I never knew my heart could love this much <3 |
-Aly
Off to pack baby hospital bag...mine is packed and ready to go! Andy and I went shopping and bought baby's coming home outfit today...cannot believe he is almost here!


















Oh my goodness! These are fabulous! Jordan did an amazing job and you are absolutely stunning! Hopefully Buddy will adjust quickly to his new brother!
ReplyDelete