| 30 weeks |
| 30 weeks |
I don't know if I should consider this an accomplishment or a low point in my life.
{Full disclosure - Baby Navetta was measuring 2 weeks "big" or "ahead" at a whopping 3.14 lbs 3 weeks ago at that appointment. For you who chose to do the math & probably believe it was indeed a bad decision for me to be indulging in a burrito that weighed over 1 lb - I just want you to know - I don't care what you think & the burrito was freaking good. I don't necessarily regret it, but would I do it again? Probably not....I ended up suffering from a bitching case of heartburn and I maxed out early on Tums. I had my fun and now I've learned my lesson.}
This has been an eventful couple of weeks and it doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon...
"While the husband/baby daddy is away, mom & baby will play", or what that {just made up} phrase should really say is - "While the husband/baby daddy is away, mom and baby will go jet setting across the country, enjoy the blue water and white sand beaches of Florida, party all night with best friends, shop and "nest" to their hearts content, and eat whatever the hell they want whenever the hell they want to eat it"
And that is just what baby and I did while Andy was away in North Carolina! I missed my
husband {A LOT} and I definitely prefer him home with us, but I can't say we didn't make the best of it while he was gone...
| Bump on the Beach! |
| My first friend in Kindergarden on her wedding day! |
Madisons wedding was nothing short of PERFECT! Every detail was precious and she was a gorgeous bride! I was honored to be a part of her big day! The wedding was in Rosemary Beach, Florida and I already plan on bringing Andy and Baby Navetta here for family vacations!
Next post - My thoughts and reflection on the show "16 & pregnant" being "25 & pregnant", baby shower pictures, and what its like to have cankles. Get excited...
Alyssa
I am literally laughing out loud about your burrito escapade and I can picture this conversation in person! I LOVE it! And...... your bump on the beach is fabulous! So glad I got to see you even if it was short and sweet! Miss you already!
ReplyDelete